Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-02-2009

Master of Business Administration Banking and Finance from IGNOU

Hi

I want information about Master of Business Administration Banking and Finance from IGNOU. Is anyone doing this course from IGNOU ? i am searching information about fees, duration etc. If anyone have info plz provide me.

Thanks
Old 17-02-2009

Re: Master of Business Administration Banking and Finance from IGNOU

Eligibility Criteria

The Candidate should be a member of the Indian Institute of Bankers and should satisfy the following conditions: S/he should have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Bankers, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute. S/he should have been working in the banking or financial services sector for a period of at least two years. S/he should be a graduate of a recognized university.

Duration (Min) : 5 Semestrs

Fee : Rs. 700/- per course (Total 21 courses)

Medium of Instruction : English

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,