Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Eligibility for MAT Exam ??

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 12-02-2009

Eligibility for MAT Exam ??

hi, i want to know about mat exam please anyone tell me complete information about mat entrance exam. How can i apply this exam and what is exam date?

Old 12-02-2009

Re: Eligibility for MAT Exam ??

MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers.
ELIGIBILITY: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

TO APPLY:
To obtain MAT Bulletin and Application Form by post, send a Demand Draft of Rs. 790/- to AIMA-CMS, drawn in favour of AIMA-CMS payable at New Delhi alongwith two self-addressed slips/adhesive stickers. Send your request to Director, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Old 12-02-2009

Re: Eligibility for MAT Exam ??

MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers.
The test paper is divided into five sections of 40 marks each.

These sections include:
Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation/Data sufficiency, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Critical Reasoning, and General Awareness. The duration of the test is two and a half hour.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,