Thread: What subjects should I opt

What subjects should I opt

An engg. student from Norway. Have R-mathematics, Physics, International English, and IT. For next year I have to opt out one of them (that is the system).
    I got 3 grade in math and physics in winter, but has a chance to get 4 and maybe 5 in the physics in the summer, if I work more (the average of marks in physics went more than 3 to 4 really, so the grade was undeserved).

Thing is that I am quite slow and have struggled in math, etc. I am thinking of applying for the Bachelor of Science held at the college. The admission requirement is only the first year R-math and general admission.

Very vague question I know, but I need some guidance. What happens if I don't give out with R2, and get a deuce or fail. Had it been better to keep R1 mark and then be allowed to take R2? I know it's very bad question, but I need some guidance. Do not know if I need physics and math, etc. Thank you.

Re: What subjects should I opt

Watch study what you need for R2. If none of them is near the present - drop R2, you have R1 as you need where you want to enter.
    Otherwise, you may change your mind about what you want to study in the course of a year, so then you should consider taking R2, but its all must be best to make a bet. As you say there is a 3er in R1 better than R2 in 2er, unless you know you need R2.

Just what I thought, hope it helped somewhat.

Thanks for your reply, then you say I should drop the R2, if I'm going to do it badly.
    Thinking here and am very uncertain here.

Would not only emphasize on what you need to manage admission requirements, but also what subjects you will have the most advantage of the program to enter. That I had 3MX (it is the same as R-math?) Made it my least-training much more interesting.

Looking at the subject area. Most will not have use for it. But mathematics is more important.

With regard to the future of education, you should look at the studies you are interested in selecting on the basis of it. To get in on all (I think) engineering in Norway need only Physics 1, but you need R2. R2 is not so difficult if you work a bit with it, couple hours a week maybe. So would opted out of physics. I have heard that the English in the third is very boring.

Between physics and English then. Are surely the most out of physics, but do not know if I bothered a year with a host of reports and homework.