Thread: CSIR 2009 Exam Pattern and CSIR Study Materials

CSIR 2009 Exam Pattern and CSIR Study Materials

hello,

Can anyone provide me CSIR 2009 Examination Pattern and CSIR Study Materials for CSIR Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.

Re: CSIR 2009 Exam Pattern and CSIR Study Materials

CSIR 2009 EXAMINATION PATTERN

Paper I : An objective-type test of duration 2 hours and 15 minutes, in 2 sections, A and B. All the questions are compulsory with the cut-off mark in Paper I deciding whether Paper II is to be evaluated or not. Negative marks are assigned to wrong answers in this paper where a maximum of 200 marks can be scored.

* Section A - In 30 general questions, the candidate's knowledge on general information pertaining to Science, aptitude for Scientific Research, Quantitative Reasoning and Computer Science are tested.

* Section B - Focusses on the candidate's chosen subject. There are 70 objective - type questions, each carrying a maximum of 2 marks.

Paper II:A paper of duration 2 hours and 30 minutes, it consists of descriptive-type questions for a maximum of 200 marks. Candidates are expected to answer 10 to 15 questions.

PAPER MARKS TIMINGS DURATION
    I 200 10.00AM-12.15PM 2-1/4 hrs
    II 200 2.00PM-4.30PM 2-1/2 hrs

What is the application procedure for this exam ???

uday1 Guest

CSIR and GATE exams are considered as gate way to do Phd in India in various field ranging from biology to engineering ,even foreign university expecting students applying from India to be csir cleared. This site holds many tips and tricks as well as previous year question paper and model question papers to work out.check it out if you are interested

Hi friends,
    Can anyone provide me UGC-NET Examination study Materials for computer science and applications.Pls help me.

I am too searching for some ebooks on this. I had tried to find some sources for that but there are only limited information provided on the same. Do one thing go to scribd site and type the ugc-net on the searchbox. You can find lots of ebooks on this topic. It is not possible to attach them altogether there. If you found any more sources for the same then please update.