Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

For give me a Suitable answer for my Future

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 12-01-2009

idea For give me a Suitable answer for my Future

I am in B.com3d year(computer application) I want to do M.C.A.. Will it good for me or not. plz help me.

Old 12-01-2009

Re: For give me a Suitable answer for my Future

Thread Moved.
Old 12-01-2009

Yes go for M.C.A. from Mumbai university. After all it's master degree.
Old 12-01-2009

hi,
the field you are selecting must compatible with your knowledge and you must be interested in that field. tell me why you want to do M.C.A.
Old 12-01-2009

Hi vinodpathak_214, good to hear that you are interested in doing MCA. But you didn't mentioned about your computer skills,qualifications and experiences.

As MCA is masters course in computer application you needs to fulfill their admiision requirements. Almost all engineering colleges are offering MCA courses. The admission is by merit or common entrance test or by payment with either merit and common entrance. The MCA course is a very good option for those who want to pursue a career in software. MCA courses offer very good job opportunities for graduates in Multinational as well as other software firms with an attractive pay packet.
Old 12-01-2009

It's a very good Course.But it depends upon you.How much you are interested in Computers ? Because over here you will be learning programming languages.If you are comfortable than i guess you should go ahead for this course.

Once you are done with your MCA, I hope you will get a good job in IT Company.Wish you all the Best for your Future.
Old 12-01-2009

hi
you are trying jump in M.C.A. .there is no problem till you can mange to handle it ,if you have interest and some skill you can go for mca .but most preferable way is bcom >mba

so the next best option is going for MBA,ICWA,CA,LAW and preparing for civils,groups and so on. Plenty of options are there.

Now choosing way is your decision MCA is good option ,so think once you choose give your 100% effort .
Old 15-01-2009

Please go through this.
Preparation for MCA Entrance?
Information about MCA
Eligibility for MCA
I hope this helps you!

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,