Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Schools in Delhi charge exorbitant fees

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 13-10-2008

Schools in Delhi charge exorbitant fees

I never thought that I would be writing about any school ,until one of my very close friend reported this to me The ITL public school in dwarka (sector 9) is charging Rs.800 from every student, towards the contribution for Annual Function.

They also charge very high tuition fees and they charge a number of other fees on the top of it.

If someone has any different or may be similar opinion about this school, please do share the same for the benefit of our fellow parents.

Old 13-10-2008

I know these schools are charging very high fees because of their brand names.But we are still paying these fees because we expect something good from them.
Old 13-10-2008

I have friends and relatives who have their kids in Springdales, Ryan, DPS Vasant Kunj etc. and have had same negative feedback about them as well.But unfortunately there is no law against it.One practical way out is that u can highlight this issue in media.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,