Thread: Looking for courses in Corporate law after graduation

Looking for courses in Corporate law after graduation

I want some advice in Corporate law. I want to know which course will be the best here. I had tried looking around on the web but it looks very confusing. I had completed my graduation and will go with post graduation. With that I think going for a separate course in Corporate law will really help a lot. There might be ample of courses which are enough for me to enter into a good job profile. A few courses which I had found are only for those who had done with post graduation.

Re: Looking for courses in Corporate law after graduation

Yes most of the reputed courses in corporate laws are usually for those candidates who had done their post graduation. And there are ample of institute offering you the course. You can select and do a course but doing this after your post graduation is recommended. For the time being you can start doing some basic courses to get understanding about corporate laws. Try to take guidance from some person who is already working in the field. You will surely get more guidance from them.

Re: Looking for courses in Corporate law after graduation

Corporate law is entirely a different course. It can be done only when you had completed all your degree. And this comes after post graduation. This entirely cover the financial institute and it wont be hard for you to take admission on the same. There is a diploma based and degree based both the course. Like Degree is Business Law is full time course that consist of all the things that you are looking for. In the same way there are other courses which are short and tenure based.