Thread: after completing BCA how to get Government job?

after completing BCA how to get Government job?

I am going to complete my BCA in this year and after completing it I was thinking for doing some jobs in Government Sector. Can anyone tell me will I be eligible for a government job after completing BCA? If yes then what are some good jobs in the government sector that I can opt for? I dont belong from the OBC category by the way? Thanks for any help.

Re: after completing BCA how to get Government job?

You are eligible for applying for government jobs and also the private sector jobs if you want. If you want to apply in the state or in central government then you will have to write some competitive exams that is conducted by the UPSC and SSC examinations. For applying in the public sector jobs you can go for either the Bharat Petroleum or the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited company as well.

You can apply for different sector of the government jobs where you will be demanded. There are many government sector where you can apply for Banking sector, Railway, Armed forces, Government Colleges, etc. So you can notice that there are a lot of opportunity if you completed your BCA course, you just need to work hard for any sector that you choose in the end.

As per your interest you can apply for jobs in many sectors whether in government or in private sector. There are many jobs that you can choose from like for example, in software field, Defense, Railways or in Banks as well. If you want then you can also apply for junior programmer in software development firms. Afte gaining some experience you will be also promoted as Senior Software Programmer and can enjoy a good amount of Salary as well.