Thread: What are the requirements to join NIFT college

What are the requirements to join NIFT college

I have completed my 12th standard and have passed with 2nd class percentage. Now I am looking to build up my carrier in Nift. So does anyone know what are the requirements to get admission in any Nift college? Is there any type of eligibility for this course or any minimum percentage required for joining Nift? Thanks for any information in advance.

Re: What are the requirements to join NIFT college

There are 2 types of under-graduate courses for the National Institute of Fashion Technology and both doesnt have any kind of percentage criteria. The course that are offered by the colleges are Bachelor of Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology. If you want to follow the first one then you need to be qualified the HSC exams from a recognized education and for second course you need to be qualified the HSC exam with subject combinations like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

If you want to get admission in Nift college for Bachelors course in B.Des like Textile design, Fashion Design and Communication, etc, then you must complete your 12 standard studies from a recognized board of studies. You will also require a maximum age limit of 23 years. For getting admission in B.Ftech you must complete 12 standard studies with Physics, Chemistry and Maths and the age limit required is the same which is 23 years.

The best part is that you will need to give any entrance exam for getting admission in Nift college and this entrance exam is usually held before the month of February every year or so. If you want to get more information about the admission in Nift for this 2013 year and also the entrance exam then you can visit their official website on this link - NIFT - Admission