Thread: What all colleges in Mumbai offer part time MBA in Finance?

What all colleges in Mumbai offer part time MBA in Finance?

Which institutions in Mumbai does offers part time MBA courses. I prefer to go for Finance. I am having no other choices. I had contact some people who said me choosing the Finance field has better future prospect. I had seen ample of courses under this. I had done with my graduation and now want to pursue MBA. But along with that I also want to work so that it is possible for me to gain a good job experience. I just do not want to dedicate all time in study. Can anyone guide me for the same.

Re: What all colleges in Mumbai offer part time MBA in Finance?

I think compared to part time, full time mba courses offer you more weight-age. They are more better and less time consuming compared to part time. It is also very important that you must join the right company when you are pursuing the course. Or else your work time will be wasted.

Mumbai University offers you part time mba. You will need to go and inquire first. They are having a separate IDOL section where you can complete your studies via correspondence. There is no need to go for full time education. You can work and at the same time you can also studies. There are some set of helpful programs offered by them. You can on that basis pursue your career and move ahead with the courses. Mumbai University is the best option for many courses. There are more choices here and it is also reasonable. Below I had given a link that has the latest prospectus of courses offered by University. You can download and read the same. You can get more information on different set of programs offered here. I think this will be more beneficial for you in dealing with the confusing. It is better if you go with some kind of career counseling. There are ample of institution in the market which offers you a free counseling services. You can consult them about the right course under MBA. It is a broad study line. There are number of things which are covered here. If you go with Finance you can get jobs under Finance sector that consist of number of different things. Just have a look on the prospectus. I think that will be simply more appropriate in finding out the right thing.

Mumbai University Courses Prospectus
    http://www.mu.ac.in/myweb_test/Courses.htm

There are many institutions in Mumbai which offers you part time mba courses. Like JBIMS, NITIE, IITB, TISS, etc. You can visit this institution and learn about the courses. You will surely get more details here. Just contact them directly before the admission time is over.

I am actually stucked between two sectors here. The first is Marketing and second one is Finance. I was planing to go for MBA in Marketing first. But as there is ample of competition here, I thought skipping that is worth. Still I am not able to makeup my mind which one I should go for. The finance sector consist of job in market analysis, investment, costing, etc. That is a more paper work job where you have to work hard with analysis and accounting terms. It also rely some what on the economy. Then I saw the option available under Marketing which consist of branding, sales, finance, advertisement, people management, etc. That looks more promising to me. I do not want to go in a sector where there are lots of analysis and accounting terms. I am never good in accounts. But if I go in marketing I hope I would get a proper job where there is less competition. I just do not want to carry my bag and run from one company to another to sale products. I am looking for administration kind of job. I saw MBA in HR also. But the more options I see the more I am confused and not able to decide accordingly.

You need a table job. So go for MBA in HR. That is great I think for you. Here you are doing people management. Common task come under this is recruitment, human resource, etc. The job is simply great. One of my cousin is in this field. I think she enjoys the work.

I can list a few institute here that can offer you proper mba courses under part time. One of the best according to me is Wellingkar. They are costly but they are great in giving the right education. I found this institute really effective in terms of education. Part time mba gives you more flexibility in studies. You are having proper choices here to work as well to study. It is quiet important that you choose the right institute first and then go for selection. This institute offers a distance learning program where you can go for different courses. Courses offered by it are Marketing, HR, Business Administration, Banking, Investment And Insurance, Finance, Operations, E-Business, Retail, Supply Chain and International Business. So you have ample of choices here. There are other more institute which works in the same manner and offers you more flexibility.

I will too recommend Wellingkar. This is one of the best institute in business courses. While other institute like K.J. Somaiya, LALA Lapat Rai Institute of Management, etc are also good. There are different type of criteria for different colleges.