Thread: When application forms for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) will come out?

When application forms for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) will come out?

I am interested in doing the AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) course for graduation. I know the subjects and the portion that I will need to study for this course and I am ready for it. The only thing that I don’t know is when the admission for this course will begin. Can someone tell me something about the period when admission for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) begins? Even approximate dates will work, but I need to have idea about the month or the period of year the whole admission process begins.

Re: When application forms for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) will come out?

Usually the admission forms for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) are posted over internet which you have to download, fill and submit. This course needs the applicant to pass an entrance exam which is also conducted after two weeks of submitting the admission forms. The result of this examination is declared after period of two weeks. Passing this exam will gain you entrance to this course. I don’t know the exact dates for this process, but usually it take during the ending days of May or beginning of month of June.

Re: When application forms for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) will come out?

The admission process for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) course is over for the year 2012, that is current year. You will now be able to apply for the entrance exam of year 2013, which is the next year. This year on 25th of May, the forms for entrance examination of this course were launched on official website of Aiims. The Entrance exam was conducted on 10th June and the result for this examination was declared on 23rd June. So these are the dates of this year’s examination process. The next year’s dates too will be similar to these. Hope you get those dates right.