Thread: SET Exam Sample Question Paper needed

SET Exam Sample Question Paper needed

I am appearing for SET examination this time. I have studied and now want to solve sample question papers just to check my level and the capabilities. For this purpose, I wanted some old question papers that will help determine the level of studies I have done. Can someone help me?

Re: SET Exam Sample Question Paper needed

It seems like you have studied very well and now you are preparing for the SET exam. It is good to know that you want to try to solve the old question papers. They will not just provide you with practice for the exam or what you have studied, but also assure you if you can solve the papers with the allocated time frame or not. I think that it is a good move from your side to practice for the upcoming examination. I’d like to wish you best of luck for your studies and examination.

The SET examination is conducted by university of Pune for post of lecturer in any institute in whole state of Maharashtra. It is a competitive examination and thus questions will appear in multiple choice question formats. You can visit Pune University and ask for the sample question papers in form of hard copy. Think the library at Pune University will have them ready. Also if you know any other student who has appeared for this exam in past, you can contact him and get the papers. It would be better if you contact student who has appeared for the exam conducted recently.

You don’t need to be physically present in the Pune University to get the question papers for the SET examination. In modern days, all this facilities are available on internet. You can check out the official website of Pune University and find if they have uploaded the question papers. To be more helpful, I will provide you with direct link to last examination’s question papers. There are around 31 subjects coming under SET exam, so uploading every paper is impossible for me. You can click here, to get the sample question papers of SET exam conducted by Pune University. Hope this proves useful for you.