Thread: Sample question papers for MP board needed

Sample question papers for MP board needed

I am currently studying in 10th standard from school which is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh education Board. I will be appearing for board examinations this time and I want to prepare for the same. As a part of preparation for examination, I wanted the sample papers of previous examination so that I can know the pattern in which the question will come. Can someone provide me with sample papers?

Re: Sample question papers for MP board needed

It is good to see that you are preparing well for your examination and you are collecting previous years papers for referring. This is a good assign and wish you luck for your examination. It is best if you ask any senior student if he/she has any hard copies of the previous year’s question papers. Also most of the schools provide sample question papers or previous year’s question papers if asked for. You can contact you school’s office or maybe library for the same. I am sure your school will help you for this purpose.

Re: Sample question papers for MP board needed

You can check out the official website of Madhya Pradesh education board as they usually post the last year’s question paper or sample papers on their website. Since there are many subjects, maybe around 20 to 25, it would be difficult for me to upload all of them here at the same place. Also I don’t exactly know which subject you will be appearing for during the board examination. You can check over here, click on the Set number from desired subject. It is a pdf document which your browser will open. You refer to the model answer sheets of best students and thus make out the pattern you need. Hope this helps you with your need.