Thread: Private institution are now allowed to adopt civic schools for better education

Private institution are now allowed to adopt civic schools for better education

If you are not aware about this then this is to inform all about the new rule through which private education institution can now adop govt. schools and upgrade them to give a much better education facility. The decision is take by BMC due to lack of space available for new institution. This can create a postive as well as negative effect. First all education has became very costly in mumbai. I had noticed that to get admission in a reputed institution you have to speed easily 10 to 20 thousand on the admission.

I am here talking about the nursery admission and the monthly fee is another burden. Would this cause a kind of discrimination to those kids who are in civic schools. Private institution can try to exploit the location by making their motive important.

Re: Private institution are now allowed to adopt civic schools for better education

Whatever new initiative taken for developement of the state, somehow people learn to exploit it. This is our best qualification. I can sure guarantee that for personal benefit many privately own ngo will try to take maximum benefit from it.

Re: Private institution are now allowed to adopt civic schools for better education

It looks well to me. I had seen that news which says that BMC has allowed private ngo to manage civic schools. It is given to them for giving better education. One thing I also agree that admission in reputed schools in a heavy burden on every common man. Everyone wants to give better education to their kids. But this decision can bring some positive effects. If there are reliable people who really think about the society, they will improve the condition of civic school so that the people who are poor can develop. This is a nice initiative. One point told by the above person is right. Exploitation or manipulation or resource is our prime qualification.

This is clearly notice and found in years but still people are like zombies. There are many civic school in the city which are poorly managed. Lack of appropriate education structure, low qualified faculty are some the best samples. I had notice the same in cities public university. It does not matter to them if there are kids who want to learn or not. They are quiet engaged in their silly personal motive only.

I think this will be a bit complicated for ngo's to handle. Civic schools are not piece of cake. They need many things. I had seen a number of civic schools lacks good infrastructure, quality of eduction and many more stuff. So doesn't this give the ngo power to put fees on existing civic school adopted by them.

This step is appreciated. We are in the race of privatization where the final destination of everyone is burden of taxes, emi, inflation, etc. This is looks an opportunity for those student who seek quality education. There more than 1000 municipal school in Mumbai. If each of them goes to ngo then we would read about civic schools in history. I am sure there will be people who will try to impose fees or additional payment on kids who are still studying free.

Though it is not helping them to gain something good in their life, but as a part of their childhood schools play a vital role. Instead of giving them to private ngo's bmc must setup some type of strict committee who can keep a eye on the existing faculty. The teaching quality and grading system. Those who failed should be removed from their job and the same should be offered to new talent. This are some steps which our govt. must take in every sectors. We are pressing the same button again and again for last 60 years.

Who cares if those school are developed or not. Still I had seen people prefer to put their kids in private institution will charge them like hell. It really does not matter to anyone.

That is not the right thing to say. Somehow there is a need or way to enhanced what he have right now with us. Civic schools are important parts where mostly the poor grade people study. If this part of population is developed them there would be less chances of many issues created every now and then.

This people are the easiest to be misguided. The govt. take taxes to give better infrastructure making a beneficial society. But it looks that the govt. simply tries to run away from its responsibility and granting a fund making well for private ngo's. There are very rare institution which really think about people.

The ture conclusion on the same will appear from future. What implementation will create what issue. We are living in land of scam. So there should not surprising coming out in future.

I was shocked to find that there are around 1000 schools in our city. I never thought how they perform. You can assume the number of kids studying in the same. Also it is possible some of them are just ghost. But giving them to ngo will really benefit. Instead of that why don't bmc tries to appoint private faculty to work on their behalf. I hope they do not charge people for the same. We are greatly suffered by the electricity privatization. That was the one thing govt. dead which proved that poorer will be more poorer and richer will be more richer.

Guys, you must believe what our govt. is doing. I am sure that this will be unsuccessful to maximum extent. This has been done to ample of policies and new stuff this people usually do.