Thread: exam percentage requirement for getting job in TCS

exam percentage requirement for getting job in TCS

I want to know what is the exam percentage required for getting job in TCS? I have got 78% in the Degree exam but in the 10th and 12th standard I got less than 60% in the exam. So, with my exams percentage will I be able to join TCS? Should I call them directly but for that where should I have to apply? Please let me know the details as soon as possible. Thank you

Re: exam percentage requirement for getting job in TCS

Tata Consultance Service requires a minimum of 60% marks through out all the education qualification till now. So, even if you have 78% in the Degree but since you have scored below 60% in 10th and 12th standard, you wont be able to apply for TCS for job. You may need to search for other jobs where they will accept your percentage and can expect for getting a good job as well.

The minimum eligibility for getting a job in TCS is either you should have completed B.E. or B.Tech. in any stream with a 65% aggregate or else in the 10th and 12th standard you should have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate. So, since you have not scored above 60% in 10 and 12th std so you will not be eligible for a job in TCS. But anyways, you can try your luck there.

I dont think that TCS calls people for interview purpose. It actually goes out for Campus Replacement in your college and takes interviews of the students who are about to give their last examination. If you want to apply in TCS then you can also post your resume to them or else go to their website and post your resume online or you can even visit their offices and drop your resume in their letter box and after sometime you will be called for interview.