Thread: Best Company between Cognizant OR TCS

Best Company between Cognizant OR TCS

Guys I have cleared my MSC IT last year and I had just taken a break from studies and also jobs. It was actually a part time job in my Dad's office. But now it’s high time and I don’t want to join my Dad’s office and hence looking for a good job where i can make my carrier. I know that I will get select in both these companies TCS and Cognizant but I would like to know which company is better which can give me more salary with good experience.

Re: Best Company between Cognizant OR TCS

I would say Cognizant is a better company compared to TCS because they do not have any kind of Bond like TCS. But if you compare both this companies as per the salary then I think TCS is better. I would suggest you to go to Cognizant as you are a fresher but yes if you join Cognizant there would be a problem because you will have a lot of work load in this company as they have now increased the packages.

So now it all depends on you which company you would like to go TCS with Bond but good salary or Cognizant without Bond but less salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Mahajan View Post
    I know that I will get select in both these companies TCS and Cognizant but I would like to know which company is better which can give me more salary with good experience.
    I would say to go for TCS as if you see ranking wise after Wipro and Infosys its TCS and they also offer a pretty good salary as well as they give you job security. Thats not all, they also provide amazing facilities. I think you should go to TCS only.

I do not agree with you as if you require job security then I think you should go for Cognizant only because if you remember at the time of recession TCS fired more than thousands of employees at a time. TCS is a company where they hire thousands of employees at contract bases and at the time of recession they remove all of them at a same time. So I think you should go for Cognizant only.