Thread: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2012 Exam and Forms Dates

Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2012 Exam and Forms Dates

I am in last year of Bsc Computer science and I want to do MBA. As per my knowledge there is common entrance test for MBA called as MAT. What are the criteria for MAT? Am I eligible for MAT? When MAT exams are getting conducted? How to prepare for MAT? If anyone have information about MAT examination Please guide me with this.

Re: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2012 Exam and Forms Dates

MAT exams are conducted by New Delhi on nation level. This exams are held every year in month of February, May, September and December. It is approved by government of India as a National common entrance test for MBA. The institutes are participate in MAT are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). After CAT , MAT is consider as one of the best exam for MBA. Over 1 lakh Student participate in this entrance exam. The eligibility for MAT I am mentioning below:

1. The graduation is Mandatory with acclaimed university for NAT entrance exam. The students who are in there final years they also can appear for MAT exam.
    2. There is no age barrier for MAT exam.
    3. Likely, there are no minimum marks required in graduation to appear for MAT.

Information of MAT syllabus and paper pattern. There are five exams in MAT entrance.
    1. Paper one is based on Language Comprehension skills.
    2. Second paper is based on Mathematical skills.
    3. Third paper is based on Data Analysis and Sufficiency
    4. Fourth paper is based on Intelligence and Critical Reasoning.
    5. Fifth paper is based on Indian and Global Environment.

Each paper contains 40 Questions. Total number of questions is 200 and time for solving these questions is 150 minutes. Marking pattern: For every correct answer 1 mark. Negative marking is not specified. For MAT preparation You can Prefer these books. MAT Miller Analogies Test ,Master resource book on Mat, MAT guide.

Re: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2012 Exam and Forms Dates

There are two modes of giving Mat test. The first mode is paper based test and the another mode is computer based test. The eligibility for MAT exam is graduation from any stream. Final year student can also appear for MAT exam. For applying MAT exams there are three different modes. I am mentioning these modes below:

You can obtain form with MAT Bulletin/CD by doing cash payment of RS 1200 to the listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank or from listed study centre AIMA.

OR

Make crossed Demand Draft (DD)of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any bank. Do registration online at this website www.aima-ind.org/mat along with the DD details.You can also do your registration online with credit card payment.