Thread: What after CCNA

What after CCNA

Hello guys,
    I need advise on my career, i have completed my ccna certification in august 2009 but still searching for job in networking field.

Can any one suggest what should i do? Like the following advice i got form another career advising sites :1] submit your resume in nakuari, monster but no result..

Is there any another advise like placement and consultancy? What are networking placement agencies (specially for network) in mumbai.

Can i go with classes which offer different course and they give 100% job guarantee. If yes then which course is best after ccna don't advise me CCNP because unless and until i get experience in ccna it is waste of time and money to go with ccnp.

Re: What after CCNA

I you want , you can go for CCNP or do a job ?? It depends on what you like to do. After CCNA I started doing job and it has helped to improve my knowledge. For my situation, after getting CCNA, I went for the CCNP because it covers routing switching, wireless, security & qos, I found out these things seemed to be a good fit.

ThumbsUp Re: What after CCNA

Hey guys Just CCNA Doesnt make you a complete Network Engineer, I would Recommend the CpocLab Training From TimeNet.. Even I did this.. Its absolutely Real time Project Oriented Training On Live Network Environment .. + 4 Premium Certifications.
    Just checkout for Timenet on Google.