Thread: Overview of education through India

Overview of education through India

I am a local boy of India I have given my SSC exam recently . After completing my ssc the next question is that what will be my next step regarding study I am confused and honestly don’t know about any of the further study so please help me with the solution. Can someone show me various categories of courses and which is the best according to you?

Re: Title: Overview educations through India

See one of the great things that reduce the poverty is the study or you can tell its education. Education is the thing that will grow the India’s market. The country that has major people educated in the country make the amount of poor less in the country. There is scholarship available in India in different areas of India. There is VIT university scholarship and there is Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students: DC and there are plenty of them try to study through scholarship. The courses that is like post degree are at great demand. Just in which field you like go there then show your best.

There are several course throughout India but the thing is that what’s your interest is. After 10 you have to choose any one of the carrier or after 12. There are different fields like science, commerce and arts these three are the basic one. Then there is all different ones like engineering, agriculture, medical,I.T etc which comes in science field. There are fields such as B.M.S, B.M.M,B.A.F etc

You can join army after 10 and 12 if you want. There is field for navy i.e. Indian navy or you can join merchant navy etc or there is air force which is there you can be helpful to your country while joining the army force as I am doing navy these all are possibility you can became if you want in army basis.
    For courier in army field you have to be physically as well as mentally fit. There are forms provided fro the government you have to fill the form and submit it or you can try online to. Ther will be various test conducted by them i.e medical, fitness etc.

As I have hotel management I know about that course these course is done after 12 or 15 depends on you. There will be 50% practical and 50% study in HM there are different categories like sheaf, helper, waiter etc. It has a demand in India as in India there are many big hotels so you could get the job easily. If you want to then try to do HM with one of the big institute so it will be good for you otherwise there are much more courses in india you can work on anyone but try to do were there is 100% job guaranty or one of the famous college.

Re: Overview of education through India

I think first listen yourself and then decided in which filed you are interested and you wants to make yourself better.

Re: Overview of education through India

exactly.first of all focus on your interest.what you actually want to be.Here you can get lots of suggestion in various field but no body can suggest you as according to your interest.