Thread: Banking Exams Tips and tricks for Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions.

Banking Exams Tips and tricks for Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions.

I have completed my graduation and interested in banking exams . as it has been announced that there are more posts open in some nationalized banks , I would try my luck here. I obtained some necessary information regarding the exams and now preparing for the exams. However I am trying my best to achieve success in this exams and so can you provide some good questions which will be very useful in my case and as Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions form the backbone of this exams , I would like to know form you all guys the things which matters the most in such exams. I am however trying with some upsc exams also.

Re: Banking Exams Tips and tricks for Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions.

You need to refer the previous year papers of the particular Bank PO exam along with attempt to locate out the pattern of questions which are followed as well as prepare for it accordingly.

So I wilt el you that there are a lots of books accessible in the market which assist you to get ready for quantitative section like R.S.Agarwal Quantitative book which as Bank questions with answer.

-> I also made some preparation with some of the common bank exam papers which comparise of quantitative section. You also need to attempt to solve those questions and get ready for it.

-> assign a proper time every day for preparation, as well as workout the troubles again and again until you are sure enough to resolve it...

-> Hard Work is what needed when you get ready for these exams if you are able to give your 100 % of preparation then for in no doubt you are able to clear the exam with no trouble.

Re: Banking Exams Tips and tricks for Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions.

It is most important that you need some books which are good enough and by practicing with it , you will be well prepared with it. So I will provide you with some important books as students find it very difficult while making decision regarding the books.
    1. Question Bank With Model Test Papers On Quantitative Aptitude (Cpt)
    ISBN: 8174969853
    2. Quantitative Aptitude Test For Bank P.os
    ISBN: 8182980275
    3. Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
    ISBN: 0070706352
    4. Quantitative Ability (Aptitude Enhancing Guide)
    ISBN: 812592843X
    5. Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
    ISBN: 0070581894

There are no tricks which are undisputed.You require to practice as numerous questions as you can and then have to make activities which are appropriate to you for that reason as mind level along with level of preparation along with interests does differ from person to person so undisputed tricks won't do. The tricks as well varies from questions to queries , so it won't be probable to offer you tricks for each and every category but you can post some type of issues over here and i will attempt to complex tricks to you as much as probable as i have also given such tests. You require to carry out as much tests as possible previous to your exam along with that will be sufficient .These books will be very supportive to you.

To solve reasoning along with numerical aptitude question you should have a good knowledge. You have to know the short procedure to resolve the difficulty. Practice is the simply instructions by which you can do better. but only practice is not adequate. i will propose you purchase a good book or else take admission to any institution which teach regarding that. They will give the best method. as well give answer of a query paper from book by own by means of the original method of assessment and within the time. By this technique certainly you can be able to resolve reasoning in addition to numerical aptitude very without difficulty.

For banking exam otherwise any other exam what is required is speed with accuracy in solving the queries and answering them. The lone way to attain this excellence of speed with accuracy is practice. As far as my knowledge is concerned for any banking exam a majority of the learners are facing complexity while replying the questions from general awareness. furthermore the questions from reasoning along with aptitude are not that much tricky. So focus more on general awareness by going through news papers, periodicals as well as some special books for general awareness of bank exams similar to Banking services. R.S.Agarwaal is the excellent book for verbal as well as non verbal reasoning.

In bank exams, time management is very essential, so you have to crack the problem/query in 30 to 45 seconds, depends on exam time. Quantitative aptitude segment very simple, when you are familiar with the shortcut/tricks methods. When you compare with other sections like computer knowledge, general awareness along with english sections, quantitative aptitude segment will take additional time,so you must recognize the tricks along with tips to solve the questions. majority of the clerical exam paper is based on the following pattern. Test of Reasoning Ability , Numerical Aptitude. Along with test of English Language and test of Clerical Aptitude.

Solving any kind of question paper in a lesser amount of time require two main things rimary is Hardwork: doing practice of such sort of paper in time bound situation. Subsequent is good study material or else coaching which not only complete the whole prospectus but for a short time explains regarding the short tricks behind every chapter. You are able to do first work out by own your own. For subsequent thing , I can just tell you the name of the book which you are able to refer, rest of the thing"speed" will be greater than before , if you practice them according to them. Books such as Quantitative Aptitude published from Arihant Publication as well as Reasoning in addition from same publication, would make you more recognizable with topic. Quanti book has a lots of tricks for solving numerical difficulty as well it consists of formulae’s for solving complicated inquiry.

primary you have to be familiar with about the all the subjects and their fields i.e. topics. what are topics are included in that subject. in addition to you have to refer the earlier papers.So watch which type questions they can put. consequently in conclusion you have to increase the knowledge on the all subjects as well as topics. in addition to refer the number of books.

All above are just saying regarding the practice section but , I will say that along with practicing long way why don’t you try with a smart way. But here we cannot explain the details of each question to solve in a short way.my friend was giving a BMS exam CET which is not conducted now and he had joined classes for the same. He used to discuss vedic maths which is a simple trick to solve long time solving solutions. For example he used to solve 4567*5643 in some seconds as he had practiced a lot as well he was with trick to solve this one which made him solve in some seconds. So you should also consider such examples which will let you to know about the trick first and then have a lot of practice.