Thread: need information regarding TCS new question paper format

need information regarding TCS new question paper format

as I am an computer science student, I am looking for a better job in an reputed corporation and in these days , I came to know that TCS question paper format has now changed as well as the people who had attended supposed that no questions came from earlier papers. I have practiced a lot for the interview and referred all the earlier tests which it conducted. I would like to ask you all guys to give some format or an overview of questions and new format to prepare for TCS interview.

Re: need information regarding TCS new question paper format

According to me , I suppose that the format of questions which it used to be earlier is same and there are some changes in questions and you will not be with all the questions which were asked previously. this time also there is are 3 sections: English, maths and then aptitude.

I have come across this case and I have a friend who gave interview and he told that the pattern is like all other aptitude tests . and regarding the questions, they tend to mostly come from barrons gre book,if you are good in it you are able to clear the exam without difficulty.

I will propose you that do not worry, for the question posed by the tcs, and you need to only go after the book of the barron, as well as r s agrwall, and regarding the paper pattern it is changed but not too different from earlier year. you think regarding usual aptitude test pattern, english,math,apptitude are mostly coming in your exam

I have complete log of the pattern and to tell regarding this one, tcs has updated its software and its latest pattern holds some 35 questions which you require to be solved in 60 mins . its exam totally contains only aptitude..no verbal,noo reasoning etc...totally aptitude .and dey introduced -ve marking also...so guys be careful..nd rock d exam...

Yes, it has came into notice that recently TCS has changed its Test Pattern. When we compare to Old Test pattern, it's completely diverse. So you need not refer earlier questions papers of TCS. They are every day changing questions like sum 35 questions from which 23 are Quantitative and 12 appear to be Verbal questions, and 34 Quantitative plus 1 verbal question. And according to me, it has also came to me that it is an Online Test plus additionally the test is based on TOUCHSTONE Software.

Yes, it is rightly said by the previous post and I am also familiar with the fact that it was designed by IIT Chennai students as well as consists of about 3Lacks questions in this database. Regarding the test, it includes 35 Questions and require to be answered in 60 mins of time schedule which can approach from any of these 3 lacks questions. It also has negative marking system and negative marking of -0.33 marks which means 1 marks will be taken away for every 3 wrong answers and the HR instruction, few points concerning how to login as well as filling up the details.

Those students who have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA are applicable for TCS staffing procedure.

But let me tell you about the minimum qualifications. your throughout marks must be higher than 60%.utmost TWO year gap allowable all through the career. Awaiting Backlog Candidate are not applicable . and to tell regarding the Process of Recruitment.
    1)Written Test
    2)Technical Test
    3)and with personal Interview
    If you are with some technical department, then you should get ready well to C , JAVA ,ORACLE and other programming languages.

I have gave the interview in TCS company and the recruitment procedure of TCS includes of following 5 rounds :
    1.Pre-placement talk: the organization contains this talk with students to assist them recognize TCS improved as well as allow them to make an well-versed option.
    2.Written test: Interested along with qualified students then schedule for a written test.
    3.Technical Interview: All short listed candidates will be required to appear for a technical interview.
    4.Management along with HR Interview: those students who are capable and cleared the technical interview would next have a Management along with HR interview.
    5.Pre-Employment Medical Check-Up: and finally , after all the process they have this round. But this cant be called an elimination round, though you are not able to ignore it since you will not tend to get your joining letter if not you go for the medical test .

Thanks for your replies as it had really helped me a lot as I am with a full- fledged idea regarding the topic of interview question. As I have found some sites which are assisting me to practice regarding the assignment papers and I will be fully prepared to give the interview. Also thanks for the guidance of procedure. Hope you provide other latest news about different companies and updates.