Thread: B.Com + Customer Care + SAP

B.Com + Customer Care + SAP

Hi All,

I want to start my training in SAP and find better job opportunities. My background is B.Com and I have 4 years of experience in Customer Care (back office) with a leading American Banking company. Can someone please guide me to choose the correct SAP stream in which I should get trained in?

1. Which SAP training should I chose?
    2. Which is the best institute to get trained and also get good job opportunities?
    3. When should I do my certification?

Thanks
    Krish

Re: B.Com + Customer Care + SAP

If you have experience in .net and want to switch to SAP then i suggest SAP ABAP is Best for you. But suppose if you dont have interest in Programming then the best is to go for SAP BASIS. If you do SAP from any Local institute the Coursce duration is around 2-3 Months. If you want to do SAP from SEMENS then it will take around 6 month and the cost of SAP from Local Institute is around Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 60,000, its depend on institute to institute.

Hi

Thanks for replying. I understood the from your reply that the duration and cost differs from one Institute to another.

I do not have a Programming background (not in education as well as Work Experience).

I am mainly a Bcom graduate and joined backoffice for Bank of America. Now have an experience of 4 years. But I realized that I cannot count on my Customer care experience as this is not counted anywhere. Hence I want to move my career in the SAP.

Can you please guide me which SAP course would be better for my educational background and work Ex? Would SAP-CRM fit for me? I have Accounting background from Education but not in Work Ex.

I am planning so much to chose the correct course so that I can get job opportunities after the course and it does not go waste.

Also, I am Delhi, so if you can refer any good institutes for the SAP course it will be very helpful. Or if you can point me to the characteristics that I should be looking into the training center like "SAP certified training center" etc, it will be very helpful.

Please help sir.

Thanks
    Krish

As you experience for Customer Care (back office) it only matter if you are looking for a job in the similar field. Like BPO or any multinational company which offers a helpdesk support. Anyhow SAP is very career oriented. SAP-CRM is a solution which offers you to deal with many apsect of a business. Like Sales, markets and other services. It is handle via a application designed specifically for such process. You said that you have Bcom background. That really does not matter. Anyhow for SAP will need to learn a bit of IT support where programming is also a part. Or else going for a MBA from reputed institute in business administration or hr or operations can be helpful. If you are interested in SAP you can try visiting NIIT. They offer SAP courses. It is important that you should choose a job of your interest.