Thread: Automation Center’s in Chennai.

Automation Center’s in Chennai.

Currently I am working as manual tester. But I want to study automation. But I don’t have any idea regarding any good centers in automation. As I am a citizen of Chennai I want to do automation in Chennai. If you know some of them please let me know. I also want to know is there any software job consultancy in Chennai?

Re: Automation Center’s in Chennai.

If you want to know the number one software testing job consultant? There is the one I know and is the best or you can tell it is the number one software testing job consultant.here is the address of the consultant STC V-Serve (P) Ltd.
    Kimbarley Towers, #Y-222, 3rd Floor, 2nd Avenue, Annanagar, Chennai - 600 040. All I can say that it is the best in Chennai.

See there are two courses in automation. The two courses are the industrial automation and process automation training. You can study automation from Hindustan automation solution it is the good company. They provide you industrial training, plc training and even embedded training. In these trinng they offer courses like CPE(certified PLC engineer),CIAE(certified industrial automation engineer)

I have done automation in Technocrat Company. Regarding the placement these is the best as they provide placement to nearly every students. The best thing here is that if you have any sight of problem they provide most of the solution to the problem practically showing you. If you have any query then you can send them your issue on their official website.