Thread: Interview Questions and Answers asked in MNCs and Other IT companies for ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server

Interview Questions and Answers asked in MNCs and Other IT companies for ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server

I am a BSC IT fresher and searching for a job in a top level MNCs and Other IT sector department. However I am not able to trace some questions and answers which are asked in the MNC as I want to crack this test. I have found some questions however but not getting the appropriate answer. I have come across that many of the questions which are not appeared in our syllabus are asked . how to prepare them. I want to know regarding the ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers.

Re: Interview Questions and Answers asked in MNCs and Other IT companies for ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server

So if you are concerning with the Interview Questions and Answers of some programming languages, I need to tell you that you can refer a particular book which will provide you with the same. If you are a beginner there will be no tricky questions but , you will be with different sets of questions when you will visit different companies prospectus.

Re: Interview Questions and Answers asked in MNCs and Other IT companies for ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server

I will provide with some questions which you need to brush up in the beginning. So if you are concerned with the ASP.Net language , you need to know
    What is ASP.NET? and What are the differences between ASP.NET 1.1 and ASP.NET 2.0? you will be also asked with the latest version of ASP.NET and also the previous versions released?
    You need to explain the Event Life cycle of ASP.NET 2.0
    How will you run ASP.NET Application it?
    The AutoPostBack feature in ASP.NET? explanation . this are all beginner asked questions along with some programs to test your practical’s hands on.

Hello bachelors I have some answers related to the previous post and as I have came across this interview, I would like to answer in the similar manner.
    So regarding the introduction of the ASP.Net language, it is an Microsoft ASP.NET which is a server side technology that facilitates programmers to construct dynamic Web sites, web applications as well as XML Web services. It is a component of the .NET based environment as well as is built on the Common Language Runtime (CLR) . So programmers are able to mark ASP.NET code by means of any .NET compatible language.

I know about the release date and according to me , the latest version of ASP.NET is 2.0. There have been three versions of ASP.NET released till now . They are as follows:
    ASP.NET 1.0 version which was released on January 16, 2002.
    ASP.NET 1.1 version which is released on April 24, 2003.
    ASP.NET 2.0 version which is released on November 7, 2005.
    As well, ASP.NET 3.5 version is uncertainly to be released by the end of the 2007.
    And to tell regarding the ASP.NET 2.0, Visual Studio comes with an inbuilt ASP.NET Development Server to test your pages. It roles as a local Web server. The merely restriction is that remote machines cannot access pages running on this local server. The second alternative is to organize a Web application to a computer operation IIS version 5 or else the 6 or 7.

I am providing with some of the important questions which are generally asked. Here are some few.
    What is IL code, Common language runtime LR, CTS, GAC & GC?
    How are we able to do Assembly versioning?
    Are you able to explain how the ASP.NET application life cycle as well as page life cycle events fire?
    What is the difficulty with Functional Programming?
    Are you able to define OOP along with the 4 principles of OOP?
    What are Classes and Objects of asp.net along with Inheritance?
    What is concept of Polymorphism along with overloading, overriding as well as virtual?
    Can you explicate encapsulation as well as abstraction?

I need to say that the interview is divided according to the experience a user carries. So I would give a brief snapshot of the level of questions.
    So according to me, the Basic Grade denotes according to the interviewer it’s a fundamental question and should be answered .instance What is a CLR ?.Guy’s stumbling on this issue will hardly ever exceed interviews.
    (I) Intermediate Questions
    These are Mid-level questions as well as will be predictable to be answered if you are looking for a upright location in the corporation.
    (A) Advanced Questions
    These are superior stage query which are probable when they are looking for expert in the field.
    (P) Psyche Questions
    These level of query do not judge something for a applicant and observe it as a attitude issue of the interviewer.

I have also came across the interview questions and you need to focus on the below topic regarding the C#
    • Coding Horror
    • The main concept of the Language Enhancements
    • Object Oriented Programming s
    • And the Operators

There are only few questions which are concerned with the SQL Server as they might give you a practical section which you would solve through coding . Database Administration and the General category along with the PL SQL are the common questions and they might give you a program which you need to connect through the database. This form of practical sections are hardly conducted in some top level MNC.