Thread: How to make a career in the field of agriculture Engineering?

How to make a career in the field of agriculture Engineering?

I am college student and recently I have completed my HSC and have scored good percentage. Honestly, I have a great interest in agriculture field. So I thought to become an agriculture engineer. I told to my family my interest they also allow me to do so but the problem is that I don’t know the different careers in it and anything regarding that it’s my interest so please is there someone who know about agriculture engineer and would like to discuss with me?

Re: How to make a career in the field of agriculture Engineering?

I have done agriculture engineering there are several sub fields in engineering type so I would definitely like to discuss these thing with you if you are willing to do agriculture engineering. There are the sub fields of agriculture engineering I would like to tell you some of them : 1)surveying and land profile : it is basically regarding the lands and how to survey the lands for different purposes.2)design of agriculture machinery, equipments, agriculture structure : it is study of the equipment and machinery and its design.3) bio resource engineering: It is basically regarding application of chemical and agriculture engineering. . 4) Climatology and atmosphere science it is regarding the study of atmosphere etc. There are several sub fields I have told you some of them . These are very interesting field best of luck.

See if you are new and you don’t know about these then there are institute I would like to tell i.e. ABPROD, AMD, AFSD, LWRD, AMPD. This institute is for agriculture purpose and believe me they are the best around India. I have done agriculture engineering in the institute i.e. ABPROD. They provide you with the advanced courses to make you better and the teaching staff is good. So I want to tell you that look forward to engineering it’s on you what you became. Yes there is effort’s needed that you have to do for sake of success.

See I have done agriculture engineering because I liked it and mine family interest to. As I have completed my HSC and I was a bright student. As soon as I completed the study start for looking the scholarship for agriculture engineering see because at that time I don’t have money for my studies. If you want to do and don’t have money then don’t worry there are several institute I would like to show some BAEG majors, AEAB , Cranfeild university.