Thread: Career prospect in chemical engineering.

Career prospect in chemical engineering.

I have done my Bsc from chemistry. I just wanted to be a chemical engineer. Chemistry is my favorite subject. To become a chemical engineer what qualification I need for to take an admission in college for chemical engineering. Along with that I just wanted know what type of job available in the market for chemical engineer. So can anyone tell me an answer all above question?

Re: Career prospect in chemical engineering.

For taking admission in college for the chemical engineer you should have B.E or B.Tech degree in chemical engineering along with you should have a diploma course as well. If you have done 3 years diploma course you can also go for 5 years integrated course i.e. M.tech biochemistry engineering.

If you have completed your graduation with Bsc in chemistry you can also go for chemical engineering. You can go directly in the second year but the problem is that seats are available with limited. Chemical engineering is the good field but let me tell you one thing jobs also available but limited so if you wanted to do engineering in chemical I would suggest you that please choose better college and work hard.

You were talking about the job in this field. Chemical engineering is nothing but converting the raw material into useful precious forms. In that field you can join any chemical industries after giving interview. Some of chemical engineers work in the factory and some of them work in the laboratory. You will get the job in consulting firms, engineering firms, petrochemical firms, pharmaceutical and plastic industries. We saw that there is many opportunity for the chemical engineer to get the job. You don’t bother about your job just do it with hard work.