Thread: which is the good college which offers MBA for working professionals?

which is the good college which offers MBA for working professionals?

Hi friends I am currently working as marketing executive in Pearson’s company located in Mumbai and I wish to do part time MBA in some good college. Can anyone tell me the best college for working professionals which offers part time MBA? I want to boost my career in marketing field and I think part time MBA will be the best to enhance my career. Can anyone help me out? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: which is the good college which offers MBA for working professionals?

I will suggest you to get entry in L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research. It is a Distance Learning and Part Time Program which offers you many fields such as marketing, finance, operations, HR. This college is ranked 8th in Private B-School category and 3rd in Student Exchange Program category. Welingkar's Distance Education Program has been complimented with Distance Education Council (DEC), which is a body of Central Govt. of India. Welingkar has an optimum pass out rate of 80-85 % which is excellent. It is specially made for working professionals. It will be a 2 year program.

I would highly recommend Sikkim Manipal institute of management. It is a 3 year graduation program with 4 semesters. You should have the following eligibility to get entrance in this institute:
    • BBA/BBM from any recognized University
    • 3-year Graduation with PGDBA from an AICTE-recognized institution
    • 3-year Graduation with 6-month Management Diploma from an institution and minimum 1 year work experience
    • 3-year proper Graduation and minimum 3-year work experience

The fees will be Rs 13,000/- per semester including of exam fees and Alumni and I f you are taking a direct 2nd year entry then Rs 6050/- including examination fees as an additional fees. It is Recognised by DEC, UGC and the Ministry of HRD. It offers 24x7 access to online courses and classes.

ITM Executive College is one of the best MBA College which offers part time MBA. These are the main factors why should you enhance your plan to join this college:
    • Classes only on weekdays multiple schedules, convenient locations.
    • Flexible fees payment options & Bank Loan facility.
    • Top faculties from MNC companies
    • Great networking opportunity
    • Option to transfer to the partner B-School, Southern New Hampshire University (USA)
    • it is a 16 months Weekends program
    • You should be Graduate or Diploma holder with 15 years of education & 5+ years work experience

National Institute of Management studies (NIMS) is the best college for you as you are a working professional. You should first give CAT and MAT entrance exams and you should at least score 40 percentile to secure admission in this college. It will be 2 year program and the fees will be Rs.350000. This college highlights the course structure which suits the emerging challenges of the corporate business environment. It offers various programs such as Marketing, HRD, Finance, Banking, IS, Retail Operations, Project, Operations.