Thread: is Indian MBA degree valued in US

is Indian MBA degree valued in US

Hello… guys I would like to know that as I have completed my graduation in BCA and want to pursue MBA. But my future plans are that I planning of going to US after completion of MBA. So for this I would like to know that is there any value of Indian MBA in the US, as I don’t want it that after doing MBA for two years and if the degree is not valid in US then all the hard work would go in vein and have to start it from beginning.

Re: is Indian MBA degree valued in US

Even I would like to know that as I have completed the MBA in the marketing, but the thing is that after marriage we would be shifting to the US and for this I want to know that will I get the job in the US as I have completed my MBA degree from India so would be there a problem getting the job in the US. Does anyone have idea about this so I can start planning according to it.

According to me if the University is certified from the Indian government then definitely degree is valid and according to it you will get the job. So if you are planning to settle in US after marriage then you can start planning as you have said.

Hello… guys I would like to know that as I have completed my graduation and want to pursue MBA. But my future plans are that I planning of going to US after completion of MBA. So for this I would like to know that is there any value of Indian MBA in the US, as I don’t want it that after doing MBA for two years and if the degree is not valid in US then all the hard work would go in vein and have to start it from beginning.
    From my point of view if you are thinking going to the US then my advice to you is that you should do MBA from US as the reasons for this is that B-schools there are much more good and will get the job immediately after your completion of MBA .

So if you are thinking to settle yourself in US then it is preferred that you carry your MBA from the states rather than pursuing it from India.

I have completed my MBA from one of the good B-school from Mumbai and now it has been two years I have been working in US in one of the firm as the sales manager. So according to me there is more value for the MBA degree done from india but should have completed from reputed B-schools.