Thread: what is the admission procedure for Pondicherry University MBA Programme 2012

what is the admission procedure for Pondicherry University MBA Programme 2012

Currently I am pursuing Engineering in the Pondicherry university and will be completing my B.Tech in computer science. But after completing B.Tech C.S I am thinking of going with the MBA programme but before I would like to know that what is the admission procedure for Pondicherry University MBA Programme 2012 Admission and also want to know names of the colleges which are best for MBA programmes.

re: what is the admission procedure for Pondicherry University MBA Programme 2012

See first thing is that if you want to go with the MBA programmes then you should fill the Entrance form of CAT as the admission for MBA are based upon the percentile of marks you get in the CAT entrance test. For this you should fill the form of the CAT which will be issued from January 12, 2012 to February 23, 2012. So if you are thinking of going with the entrance test this year then I would suggest you to fill up the forms as early as possible because as last date of submission of form is February 23, 2012.

re: what is the admission procedure for Pondicherry University MBA Programme 2012

Thanks for the response …but one more thing which I would like to know is that from where I can get the CAT forms as I am unaware of from where the forms regarding the CAT exams be available.

For the forms, you can get it download from the official site of Pondicherry university. Download the form and take a printout of the form. Now after filling of the form you can submit the form to the authority mentioned in the form. In the form you will be getting the whole info regarding application procedure, eligibility criteria, and fee.

Here is the list of the colleges which conducts MBA colleges in Pondicherry university.

• Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology, Pondicherry
    • School Of Management, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
    • Department of Management Studies - Pondicherry,
    • Christ College of Engineering & Technology, Moolakulam, Pitchaveerampet, Puducherry
    • Manakula Vinayagar Institute of Technology Kalitheerthalkuppam, Pondicherry
    • RVS Institute of Management Studies and Computer Applications