Thread: Which will be best program ,for future ,Embedded Systems or Computer Science and Networking?

Which will be best program ,for future ,Embedded Systems or Computer Science and Networking?

Hello All, I did BE in Information Tech and from 5 years I am into Software development in c# for windows mobile devices. I want to do MSc Engg from MS Ramaiah School of Advanced studies.But am confused to choose which Programs between M.Sc.[Engg.] Real Time Embedded Systems ( subjects include 1 ESD525 Real-Time Software Engineering
    2 ESD526 Embedded Processors and Micro-controllers
    3 ESD527 Embedded Control Systems Engineering
    4 ESD528 Advanced Systems Programming
    5 ESD529 Embedded Communications Systems
    6 ESD530 Wired and Wireless Embedded Networks
    7 ESD531 Embedded RTOS
    8 ESD521 Embedded DSP
    9 ESD532 Multi-core Architecture and Programming
    10 ESD524 System On Programmable Chip
    11 PRJ600 Project
    and M.Sc[Engg.] in Computer Science and Networking which have subjects as
    Sl. No. Module Code Module Title
    1 CSN501 Data Structures and Algorithms
    2 ESD525 Real-Time Software Engineering
    3 ESD528 Advanced Systems Programming
    4 CSN502 Advanced Computer Architecture
    5 SPC517 Computer Networks and Protocols
    6 CSN503 Network Programming
    7 CSN504 Principles of Programming
    8 SPC520 Advanced Wireless Networks and Protocols
    9 CSN505 Applied Formal Methods
    10 CSN506 Enterprise Computing
    11 PRJ600 Project.

So please help me to decide which programs to choose between these two which will help me in future growth in technology also I will be doing PhD after MSc Engg. Regards Anshuman Biswal

Re: Which will be best program ,for future ,Embedded Systems or Computer Science and Networking?

From my point of view in this two fields- Embedded System and computer science, J2EE is the most preferable for you as a computer science engineer. In today's market J2EE has got prime importance in web designing. J2EE is totally based on core Java basics, servlet,JSP and HTML knowledge, so if you are interested then you could go for it.

Re: Which will be best program ,for future ,Embedded Systems or Computer Science and Networking?

Quote Originally Posted by educated View Post
    From my point of view in this two fields- Embedded System and computer science, J2EE is the most preferable for you as a computer science engineer. In today's market J2EE has got prime importance in web designing. J2EE is totally based on core Java basics, servlet,JSP and HTML knowledge, so if you are interested then you could go for it.
    Hello Sir,, Are you saying to go for Computer Science and Networking course. Please see the subject under each program I had posted in my query and please advice which will be best for future ( considering both for growth in Job and also for doing a PhD later after MSc Engg) Anshuman Biswal

Hello as you are saying that you want to do PHD after MSC Engg then i will suggest you to go with the Advanced Wireless Networks and Protocols subject. i think its a best subject to build your career. after that there are good opportunity to work with the big companies. because of forums rules i cant post any link so i will suggest you to try to search on a google with the following title... career in Wireless Networks and Protocols. i am sure you will get appropriate information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Job-finder View Post
    Hello as you are saying that you want to do PHD after MSC Engg then i will suggest you to go with the Advanced Wireless Networks and Protocols subject. i think its a best subject to build your career. after that there are good opportunity to work with the big companies. because of forums rules i cant post any link so i will suggest you to try to search on a google with the following title... career in Wireless Networks and Protocols. i am sure you will get appropriate information about it.

Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply...Mostly I will be taking the same program and many votes falls to that program.... Thank you very much for your suggestion. regards Anshuman Biswal