Thread: Preparation for SBI Clerk Grade Exams

Preparation for SBI Clerk Grade Exams

I have completed my graduation and I am a bcom graduate. I am preparing for few exams from last year. I have given civil services exams and many bank exams. I am planning to give sbi exam. I want to know that is anyone preparing for the state bank of india clerk grade exams? I would like to have some tips and comments from people regarding how I should prepare for bank exams. Before I have given bank exams but unfortunately I couldn’t clear it. But this time I have to clear it anyhow. Please refer me some books for sbi clerk grade exams.

Re: Preparation for SBI Clerk Grade Exams

I would suggest you to join coaching class if you want to clear the bank exam this year as you are saying. You will not find any coaching institutes in Bangalore. If you don’t find any coaching classes for preparing for sbi clerk exam then I would say that try to join any mba classes because the subjects are same. In a coaching class you will learn maths that you have studied in the school, analytical reasoning and you will also learn many elements of English language.

Well firstly I would say all the best. You need to study a lot for these exams to get cleared. They are not tough but they are also not easy. I would recommend you to buy these books for studying for this exam. The name of the books I have mentioned below,
    • Banks' recruitment tests by Dr. Lal and Bhatnagar, published by Upkar's prakashan.
    • Kilt for Bank's recruitment test, published by Dhillon group of publication.
    • Good number of monthly magazine is available in the market.
    You can purchase these books from any book store near your home.

This exam is for recruitment for various positions. This exam is based on the written test and the personal interview. The candidate obtains marks on the basis on percentile. The positions are filled according to the criteria like reservations. Each organization recruitment committee decides the various factors before or after the examination.

I would suggest you to study Competition Master SBI Probationary officers guide.
    The test of English language, for all competitive exam published by Sudha publications, New delhi. This book is very good and you will definitely clear your exam if you study with this book.

For this exam you need to have the knowledge of the current issues that are going around the world. I would suggest you to buy the competition master. There are solved papers of various exams which include bank exams which are very useful for practice while preparing for the SBI and other bank exams. General knowledge is also very important. You should solve the paper of minimum last six years. This will give the proper idea about the questions. You will score high in exams for sure.

I think you should start reading newspaper for current affairs and general knowledge. You should make your mathematical skills stronger. I would say that try to solve online math paper which are there online. You can solve them online for free and judge yourself where you stand.

I think you should the google website and learn more. Just download the pdf files from the internet for studying. You will get all information on google regarding the exam. Firstly the basic thing that you should have before preparing is that. You should be confident and you should think positive. You should try to learn and do some stress free exercises at home.

Firstly I would just like to ask you that why do you want to give this exam? Have you joined any coaching classes for this? In todays day, coaching classes is the must.

Well preparing for these exams is actually not that easy. You will have to devote your full time in studying. I would say that you can download the pdf files from the google for studying purpose. You need to brush up your school syllabus too. If you are going to any coaching classes then it is very good.

tjackson Guest

If you want to clear this exam then you must need to strong your apptitude and reasoning.For this you can join coaching classes.