Thread: Learning And Experting In Ccna Is Easy?

Learning And Experting In Ccna Is Easy?

hey I recently did hardware and networking, I haven’t any idea about ccna . Learning ccna is easy and what is ccna and what is the feature of ccna? Tell me briefly.

Re: Learning And Experting In Ccna Is Easy?

hey, ccna is study for designing, maintaining the network. The full form of ccna is or ccna stand for cisco certified network association. The study is quiet difficult as compare to hardware and networking. I think it is a second phrase of hardware and networking. If you did hardware and networking then ccna is easy for you. If you do not did hardware and networking then first take knowledge about networking and then do ccna. Cisco is a company which is provided routers and network hardware and also designing and maintaining the network. If you did ccna then in features you work for Cisco Company. The feature of ccna is a bright. If you did ccna then you get high income .you can read online book author is lammle and the book edition is 6th.

hi, I recently did ccna. And it’s hard for beginner. If you did networking or if you have n+ knowledge then ccna is easy for you. The type of cisco exams are written in the following.
    1. CCNA
    2. CCNP OR CCSP (CCNP is router related and CCSP is security related knowledge.)
    3. CCIE (high level Cisco exam).

This certification is a base on the networking. if you cleared ccna then you attend ccnp or ccsp otherwise it’s not possible. Training is available but not required for exams. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) exam fees ($250).these certification Is valid for only 3 years.

Ccna is Cisco certified exam and its stands for Cisco certified network association, the job for ccna are installing, troubleshoot, configure and operate medium size routers and switches on network. This includes security and introducing wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance based skills.

I am sure your interest in networking is aroused due to high salaries and growth, as it should be. For Networking CCNA is the first step.
    Thanks to institutes like Nirmal Datacomm. I would advise you to go for further certifications (CCNP, CCSP) from a reputed institute like Nirmal. I have the same queries, they helped me overcome every step. The salary you should aim for with a reputed institute should be around 45k to 90k. Depending upon your potential.