Thread: IIIT HYDERABAD (computer science engineering) vs. IIT KANPUR (computer science)

IIIT HYDERABAD (computer science engineering) vs. IIT KANPUR (computer science)

Please let me know which university IIIT HYDERABAD for computer science engineering or IIT KANPUR for computer science is better. As far as I know IIIT HYDERABAD for computer science engineering is quite better than IIT KANPUR for computer science. IIT KANPUR comes with a big reputed tag .Is it true ? what if we take in mind all things then which one is better ? kindly tell me which is better. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Re: IIIT HYDERABAD (computer science engineering) vs. IIT KANPUR (computer science)

Well I think IIT KANPUR for CSE is better than IIIT HYDERABAD’S CS course. IIT has a reputed name in itself. Students who passed out from this university have different value . Students passed out from iit Kanpur after studying CSE have been placed in best companies and are doing very well in their work.the faculty , curriculum , facilities are the best in IIT KANPUR. Most importantly IIIT Hyderabad is not that old as IIT Kanpur. according to me students get better job opportunities of IIT Kanpur than IIIT HYDERABAD.

Re: IIIT HYDERABAD (computer science engineering) vs. IIT KANPUR (computer science)

IIT KANPUR provides computer science engineering to its students. Teachers of IIT Kanpur are excellent as they are very experienced and masters. Their faculty is really nice. computer practicals labs is very huge.i think studying for IIT Kanpur is better because the salary package the students get is more than what students from IIIT Hyderabad get. there is no much difference in the syllabus. I think IIt Kanpur(cs) is better than the IIIT Hyderabad(cse) . thank you

I think syllabus of IIIT hyderabad (cse) is far far better than the IIT Kanpur(cs) syllabus. Hyderabad IIIT is well known for its computer science engineering because it has good placement opportunities. in terms of CSE IIIT-Hyderabad beats IITs. The quality of education provided by the IIIT Hyderabad is very nice. IIIT-Hyderabad gives B.Tech. in those subjects in which it specializes. IIIT-hyderabad is a research institute. It has gained a lot of name in this past 12 years. Undoubtedly as it is producing so brilliant students it will be the best in the coming years. i would recommend IIIT HYDERABAD (CSE) than IIT KANPUR.

IIIT-hyderabad is the only institute of its kind. I think the amount of knowledge the student will gain from IIIT Hyderabad would be more as compared to IIt Kanpur because IIIT Hyderabad is a research institute.keeping all the reasons in mind IIIT Hyderabad is better than IIT irrespective of the fact that many top level executives are from IIT. Mainly studying in those institution mainly depends upon the marks you score AIEEE. Thank you.