Thread: TYBSc Computer Science March 2011 Result of Mumbai University - Get it here

TYBSc Computer Science March 2011 Result of Mumbai University - Get it here

Hello guys I am student of Ruparel College. I gave an exam of Tybsc Computer science of Mumabi University which is held in March 2011. Now it’s July but still they did not published the results. Anyone knows the date for these results. I try to find about this on many websites but no one knows exact date for results. I am still waiting for my results. If someone gets any information then please share it with me. I am desperately waiting for my result.

Re: TYBSc Computer Science March 2011 Result of Mumbai University - Get it here

Hello I am suffering with the same pain. Even I contact with the Mumbai university employee. And he told me don’t know anything about your results because tybcom results are still pending after their results your results will published. So we have to wait till tybcom results. But as per my knowledge our result going to published before them. So I am out of ideas guys. Please someone help us and let us knows the exact date of result.

Ya it’s very sad time we all are going through. Even 3 months after exam still results are not out. I don’t understand what these guys are doing in university. I lost my 2 good jobs because of university. Every office needs the mark sheet of my final exam. I told them that results are still pending so they are saying then try in the next year or after six months. And all this credit goes to our great Mumbai University. I hope it will out sooner.

Hello guys according to my knowledge your results are out. I am not sure but still. I would suggest you to go to the official site of Mumbai University. Because yesterday education ministers says that they are going to declare com science results And tybcom results on 20th July. So as per there information it will be out today. So please check it today. Now I checked about result but Mumbai university site is down. Maybe there are updating results. So go to the following link.
    http://mu.ac.in/

You all be able to do one thing go to the official site of Mumbai University and after that you necessitate to go to this site: http://mu.ac.in/ , once you have arrive at thereafter that you necessitate to perceive for Results option resting on the site. You will find it into the LEFT HAND SIDE of the site. Now click on top of it and after that you will be in use to the further page. There you be able to select the Science option. You will observe the T.Y.B.Sc. (Computer Science) options there make a click on top of it and after that enter the seat number within the white box.