Thread: TYBCOM March 2011 Result Of Mumbai University - Get it Here

TYBCOM March 2011 Result Of Mumbai University - Get it Here

Hello guys I am student of NK College. I know that we all are waiting for the result. But no one knows the exact date for result. Does anyone have any ideas about it? Every day I am visiting to the Mumbai university site but still I there are not providing any updates. I am very frustrated because of it. Actually I want to go to the abroad for further studies but because of results I am not able to do anything. If anyone get any update about it then please share it with me with the appropriate link of result.

re: TYBCOM March 2011 Result Of Mumbai University - Get it Here

Yes friend you are correct it’s very frustrating time for us. Last year they declare this result in June end I think (I am not sure). But this time still there is not any sign from university about result. Yesterday I went to Mumbai University but they not even ready to provide any information about it. So I don’t think so in this week they going to display our results. Let’s see when it will come. I hope they will display results as soon as possible.

Same situation with me guys I am a thakur college student. I have given the tybcom Mumbai university exam in March 2011. And Now I got the job in 1 company. But they want my final year result. But as you all know that our results are still not out. So I left that job. And all this credit goes to Mumbai university and there great employees. From last 3 months I am not doing anything only waiting for result. Don’t know when that day will come.

Hello guys according my information results are going out today. Still I am not sure but I heard about this on a news channel. Some political party talks with the minister of education of Maharashtra and he said that today we are going to declare tybcom result of March 2011 exam. You guys will get this result on the official site of Mumbai University. I hope this information will help you. Best of luck guys.
    www.mu.ac.in
    http://www.mu.ac.in/res_comm.html

Re: TYBCOM March 2011 Result Of Mumbai University - Get it Here

Times of India thought results are supposed to be out by this week of July. Lot of friends are giving dissimilar dates of results a number of are saying 20th July, some say 22th July or 25th July. It's superior to wait and confirm the university site in support of the results. Let’s see when it comes out. But this time Mumbai University takes so much time to declare their results. I hope next time they will published result within a month.
    http://www.mu.ac.in/res_comm.html