Thread: How to download turbo c ++?

How to download turbo c ++?

I have some doubt occurring in my mind that is How to download turbo c++? So please anybody can tell me or can anyone give me the useful link where I could download c ++ for windows 7 (64 bits). Please let me know the site to download it. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: How to download turbo c ++?

I would like to recommend you that do only one thing I want to check you on the Google I might say that you will find the way to download the turbo C++or you should download from the website of top4download. I hope that this will help you in downloading turbo C++.

I want to suggest you that you better download DevCPP. I think that it works fine with windows 7. I this case I think that it works than turbo C++. Turbo C++ encounters errors in Windows 7. (Or it requires DosBox. You should also download it if you want turbo C++)
    You could use turbo C++ only till you have Windows XP.

I would like to suggest you the points to download the turbo C++:
    • Launch your favorite Internet browser.
    • Navigate to one of the several links provided in the "Resources" section.
    • Click on the download link for the software you selected. A new window will pop up prompting you to select a location on your hard drive to save the installer file.
    • Browse to a suitable location on your hard drive, then click the "Save" button. This will start the download process. Launch the installer file once it has finished downloading the installation process of your new C++ software.

Reply 4
    There are some points to download the turbo C++:-
    • Copy the code for the program to notepad and save the file with a ".c" extension (for c code) & ".c++" extension (for c++ code).
    • Download the compiler from the above link and save the file.
    • Open the file tc3.zip, find INSTALL.exe from its contents and double click to open it.
    • A new window should open up now, press ENTER.
    • Enter the drive letter you want to install turbo c on and press ENTER.
    • Now on the following screen type the source path or press ENTER to select the default path.
    • After this just press F9 on the screen that follows to continue installation.

I would after seeing the topic I have searched for the topic and I got the videos on Google .I myself saw the video and in the videos it is explained very systematically I surely say that it is very well displayed and it is very easy to understand the contents of the video . I hope you like my post and it proves useful to you it is very truthful.