Thread: Part Time MBA Course in Mumbai

Part Time MBA Course in Mumbai

I am searching for an part time mba course in mumbai. I did not found any better institute which is reputed. It does not matter what the duration of the course is, all it matters that the institute must be appropriate and I must get acclaimed by higher firms. I tried to searched a lot on the same and what I was getting is those distance learning open university. I am right not planing for job shift which can fit my study needs. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Part Time MBA Course in Mumbai

There are ample of option for that. You had not looked properly. There are number of well known institutes in mumbai which provides you this facility with tuition and other support. Some of them are NMIMS, JBIMS, Welingkars, ITM, etc. I will recommend you to contact one of the centers of mentioned institute and start your studies. And also do search for the impact of part time mba on your career prospects.

Go for Wellingkars. This is one of the most reputed institute for management studies. I found that they provide you a 3 Year Masters Degree program. This is an part time mba course. The duration is long so that you can meet the mba criteria. Second if you anyhow plan to go for a full time course then you can go with Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) as a 2 years full time course.

Yes there are reputed colleges for the same. I will advice you to choose that which has better recognition. Some universities deemed to recognized but they do not have preferences on major firms. So it is important that you must understand the importance of your program and from the institute you are willing to study. Do search for the proper solutions and then only go for. I will recommend Narsee Monjee.