Thread: Final Results out for Bimtech final

Final Results out for Bimtech final

I made this post to first congrats to all those who has sit for the exams and succeeded in getting better marks. I want to share some info on the other courses and career. Also I am planing to join Bimtech where I just need an small overview of the institution. What are the eligibility criteria and other formalities to enter it. What are the courses offered here when one is selected. Basically I want information on what you had opted for the same actually. Thanks.

Re: Final Results out for Bimtech final

That great, my friend scored 80.24 and he was offered PGDM. Bimtech is an awesome place for you career and it provides you various career oriented courses in the filed of management technology. Mostly if you are lucky enough then you might get some better proposal in the campus itself. It has influence over lots of firms in India and this is surely the right decision you can have for yourself. Do others sit for the exam and best of luck for your future.

Bimtech has much larger for the students coming from the various part of the nation. It is provides much better approach towards the field of management and gain momentum in future. The institute provides all necessary requirement to provides its student a better eduction. It is always better to be a part of such a big institute and gain a positive approach on the life. I had never tried for the same and is looking for something in the field of management.

The most important aspect is the selection procedure of the institute. Those candidates who scores highest in CAT can only get the entrance in the institute. After determine your scores you get in the procedure of the next selection. And later the final stage for the selection has some more section process. There is a kind of group discussion, personal interview, and eligibility criteria form 10+2 to graduation. As per your selection you are offered to go with other post graduate programs.