Thread: 2010 cut offs of CAT based colleges

2010 cut offs of CAT based colleges

Hello friends, I am pursuing engineering and I am in my final year and have simultaneously given CAT as I wish to continue my education by doing MBA. My exam was fine and expecting to score decent marks but as we never know with results, so just want to know the cut offs of the colleges which consider CAT for their admission process. Please help. Thank you in advance for the information that you share with me .

Re: 2010 cut offs of CAT based colleges

I would enlighten you according to the ranges. I guess that will really help you in some way. If you score around 75 percentile or little above and below it then the warious option you will get are welingkar, nit tiruchy , lal bahadur shastri and sp jain. If you score around 90 to 92 percentile then tapmi , K J somaiya, nirma, imt Nagpur, fore are good options and you have a high chance of getting in there. If you score above that then give a try to imt pgdbm.

Hi dude, really happy to hear that you taking your career seriously by putting your own efforts and considering all the outcomes that you can face when the results come. Well, as my sister had given CAT in 2010 so I know some of the cut offs. Lbsims had 86 percentile, imi 85 percentile. I wished you had mentioned whether you fine to move out of your state as it would have made the scenario clear.

There is an institute named imi and not many people know about it, even though it is a good college. So, I would recommend you to go through their curriculum and try to get their cut offs. Do, call them up if required as it can prove worthy. Also, being fresher I would like to bring to your notice that even SSC, HSC scores matter a lot and so does how your personal interview goes. CAT matter to hardly to around 25%, I doubt you knew about it.

Hi. As someone mentioned above that its good you are having a research of the cut offs of the last year but keep in mind that don’t be sure on it. There can be some misinterpretations and some other reasons also for the cut offs. Also, ranging can drastically change sometimes. So, better be careful. The best way is to enquire at respective colleges and also query the current students studying there, they will help you out in lots of ways from their own experience.