Thread: Discussion about GMAT preparation INSTITUTE in CHENNAI

Discussion about GMAT preparation INSTITUTE in CHENNAI

Hello, I have done my graduation in B. Tech Computer Engineering from Anna University. I have completed B. Tech in year 2007. I have 4 years experience as a software engineer in good reputed IT industry. Now I would like to complete the post graduation in MBA in finance so, I have prepared for the GMAT exam. Currently I have work in Chennai city and I want to prepare the GMAT exam in this Chennai city. So, does there any institute presents in Chennai also please share the GMAT exam experience.

Re: Discussion about GMAT preparation INSTITUTE in CHENNAI

Last year I have faced this GMAT exam. There is so much institute presents in the Chennai. I have completed my graduation in same Anna University Chennai. Then I take 4 year industrial experience and that time I have decided the post graduation is necessary in life. So, I have start preparing the GMAT exam and that time the institute presents in Chennai have lot of help me and after that the GMAT exam is held this same institute. I have clear this GMAT exam and now I have studied in the MBA College.

Hey dude, I think maybe you do not know but there are so many institutes present in the Chennai city and these institutes also provide the GMAT study material. This institute will be help for preparation point of view and the facility they are provided is brilliant. I have also prepared the GMAT exam in Chennai city before the two years. So, you have the rights to decide that whether you prepare your GMAT exam in Chennai or any other institute. Also many institute presents in the other cities like Bangalore, Mumbai etc.

I also start the GMAT preparation. I have complete graduation in B. Tech and after that I have take 3 years working experience. Now I have start the GMAT preparation and hopefully that I have successfully complete the GMAT exam in April 2011. Currently I have not join any institute for GMAT preparation purpose but there will be so much web site help me a lot for preparing the GMAT exam. This GMAT exam is most important in my life and this exam will decide that what will be my feature.

I just had a look at your problem and I think you need to firstly collect the GMAT institute information. For this purpose so much institute presents in the internet which will describes that which institute is providing he better guidance for the GMAT exam. Sometimes people will not think about this topic but this is mostly important and this institute will provide the guidance for GMAT exam. You also use the internet help for the preparation of GMAT exam.