Thread: MBA Hong Kong University interview experience

MBA Hong Kong University interview experience

Hi,
    I am completed my graduation in Mumbai University and now I would like to join the MBA program in Hong Kong University. After completing graduation I also faced the GMAT exam and scored 655 in this GMAT exam. There is 7 years experience in my hand and I would love to attend the MBA program in the Hong Kong University. I have so much listened about the Hong Kong University. So can anybody share his experience about this university?

Re: MBA Hong Kong University interview experience

Hey, I was also tried to join the MBA program in Hong Kong University. Last week I have could be faced the interview for taking the admissions for the MBA program in the Hong Kong University. I have done my graduation in B. com and after that I have get 6 years experience of accounting. After 6 years working in accounting field now I would like to take admissions in the MBA Finance in the Hong Kong University. It was nice experience to me and I think I would be selected for that interview round.

Whatever the point you have discuss in the query is the basic criteria for taking admissions in the MBA program on the Hong Kong University. See sometimes what happened that we are fulfill the criteria for the interview but remember one point that is to be we need to prepare better for this interview because whenever we are preparing the interview points before facing that interview it will helpful for the future. My friend had to be taking the admission in the Hong Kong University. He will be said me that before interview if I have not preparing very well I have definitely faced the problem at the time of interview.

Friend I also try to take the admission for the MBA program in the Hong Kong University. I had done my gradations in B. Sc computer and after that I would take the 6 and half years of experience in IT sector. After that I have realized that if I have completing MBA in the Hong Kong University then definitely some better opportunities presents in my life. So after that I have faced the GMAT exam and I scored 640 and yesterday I had faced the MBA program interview for the Hong Kong University. Firstly they will take general aptitude test same like GMAT and after that they taking GD and personal interview. In that personal interview they also ask about technical questions.

I also faced the same kind of problem. I need to get this interview experience because I should want to join either one of this international university such as HKU, SMU and CUHK. This is the some top class university presents in the world and they also offering good facility which will be needed for the people. In the GMAT exam I scored the 635 marks and there is 6 years experience in my hand so if you are getting the right guidance then please regards me because I also needed that kind of experience.