Thread: How is the course of Executive MBA from SIBM Pune

How is the course of Executive MBA from SIBM Pune

First I thought of doing a normal MBA program but then I thought that I would go ahead with the Executive MBA program. Now I have been looking out for institutions that offer the course of Executive MBA .So while looking out for the options I got to know that SIBM Pune. So I would to know that how good is it to do a course of Executive MBA from SIBM Pune.If there is any alumni of the Executive MBA program from SIBM Pune then do reply to this question immediately.

Re: How is the course of Executive MBA from SIBM Pune

I just went through t your question and feel that it really a valid question. I would like to tell you that I have done a normal two year MBA course from SIBM Pune. I would tell you from my experience that it is really a very good institute and you can take admission in it without any hesitation. Also can you be more specific about the program that you are going to pursue. Then I can give you some added information as well.

I would suggest you this institute. It’s an institute that was established 33 years back. And now it’s into the 34th year. So it’s really a recognized institute and one of the best Business Schools in India. The faculty over here is really good and the atmosphere is great. SIBM Pune proved itself by becoming the only institute in Pune to organize a seminar outside the city which was held in Mumbai. After this the other institutes followed SIBM Pune. Also the concepts of internships or summer training were offered by this institute.

Even I am looking for the same course from same institute. So even I would like to know more about this institute. Can anyone who has already done the Executive MBA from SIBM Pune tell me how you would rate the executive MBA compared to normal MBA? Also is it necessary to be employed and if not then do they provide placement assistance? Please if anyone has done this they do get back on this issue immediately.

I think that yes you have to be employed and have to continue at the same company for the period of the MBA. Also I would inform you that there is no placement assistance that is provided after completing the couse. But I would suspect that you don’t have to worry on that issue much as once you complete the course then you will get selected in some really major companies. Also if you need some more details then you can always refer the website which has all the information.

Thanks a lot for providing the information. I just went through all the solutions and feel that now I have gathered some knowledge about the institute. Actually I am planning to do Executive MBA in Operations from SIBM. So I have the plans of doing this course. But I feel that it’s a bit disappointing that they don’t offer you the placements. But anyways I would again like to thank you all for all your suggestions and solution that you all have provided.