Thread: Need information about certified security market professional program run by NISM

Need information about certified security market professional program run by NISM

Hi friends I just came to solve my issue which is about the certified security market professional. Actually over here I want to know that is here somebody has information about certified security market professional which is a 1 year post graduation program and this is run by the NISM. If you want idea about it so you just visit the site about this. So seniors over here you just give me some information about my issue. You just give me the differentiation point between the Normal MBA in the finance. So I want to know which one is better.

Re: Need information about certified security market professional program run by NISM

After reading this I want to tell you here that even I am also looking for the same information which is related to this course. But it is looking like nobody has very clear idea about this. So I tried to read the prospectus which is looking quite well and neat but as you guys know that every university claims to be the best. So because of this I do not want to be the gullible. If anybody has proper idea about it so please inform us here we will be thankful for this.

Re: Need information about certified security market professional program run by NISM

Hi everybody I have information for those people who are bit baffled concerning the course. I am certain that you guys should have gone through the placement Boucher in that all the questions to your answer lies. In that they have given list of alumni along with their present organizations and profile Go throughout that and you will locate the best of the Industry had acknowledged the course I just want to tell you some name and those are UBS, ICICI Securities Oman, Kotak Mahindra, Axis bank, ING Bank, standard chartered, The profile range from Business forecaster to Associate. I have gather all this information from various sources. This is what in my opinion and yes I like analysis because of that I am going for this course.

First want to say Hi to all, those who are here. Actually I have also research a lot about this course and overall the content which is in the course seems to be good. But the last doubt which is remain in my mind is what about the placements? So is there any senior who have quite clean information about it so please share your thoughts over here about the placements and Packages which is going to be offered here? Actually I am an engineer and doing a job from two years. I am also quite interested in to the securities markets and want to switch my vocation. So can you tell me, what are my chances about this?

Hey friends I was also looking for the same solution. Actually I have completed my engineering and I have 3 years of experience also but here I want to know that, am I eligible for this program. Actually I need quick reply from your side. Please tell me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I have searched a lot but unable to get proper solution. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

intelivisto Guest

If you are preparation for the certification exams like NISM, NCFM, MCCP IRDA you can get complete information and materials that will help to success in your exams with mock test papers and practice sets by Intelivisto