Thread: Best CAT Coaching Institute?

Best CAT Coaching Institute?

Hello friends, I have completed my BSc in IT in 2010 and now looking to get myself enrolled for future studies as well and so I have decided to look forward for a MBA degree. So for prepare myself for that degree I would want to know from all of you that which would be the best coaching classes in Mumbai from where I will get good assistance so as to get good score and get admission in good repudiated college. So please reply as early as possible.

Re: Best CAT Coaching Institute?

According to me IMS would be the best and certainly the one that will surely provide good assistance to you and helping to get admission in god repudiated institute. This coaching institute has been going around for number of years and by looking at the number of peoples that have got good scores by joining this IMS coaching institute, I think that you should and must look to get admission in the same as there are limited seats available.

Hey according to me TIMES is the best and the proficient institute that will help you in providing the necessary coaching that is required to get yourself ready for the MBA degree. The TIME has got radical reputation all over India having got branches in all the cities. TIME has a first-class track record of serving its students to increase entrance to IIMs and additional repudiated Indian B-schools effectively. The organization now has quite a lot of centers and its branches all over India. Today, the faculty of the organization includes numerous more knowledgeable and experienced Training and Management professionals and several of the institute's strong points are excellence course matter, stable innovation, outstanding classroom teaching and cautious assessment.

Well dude it doesn’t depend upon which ever coaching classes you choose, maybe the top one or a mediocre one, the thing is that it all depends upon you how you prepare yourself to crack any exam. The coaching classes are only going to provide you with a right path, but it is up to you how you implement it. So I think that wasting so much of time in getting admissions into best coaching classes is useless if you are not going to make full utilize of it.

I have come to know that there are this middle ranked CAT classes called the Career Launcher in Andheri and Peak Seeker in Ville Parle that are even good in providing good quality assistance to its students. I have come to know from many of my friends that these coaching classes although don’t have too much of a repudiation but are known for providing the students all what is required to prepare for MBA, I think that you should even try this one out and see what response do you get from there.

Hey I have from many of my friends who have previously took coaching from the Sharp Minds in Andheri and Nmat in Dadar, both which are absolutely good for getting a upper hand in CAT. All the other repudiate institute like the TIME and the IMS doesn’t provide the full attention to one particular student, and so there is every possibility of not getting the desired support. These low ranked classes can provide the desired attention to each and every student who wants to improve and can help in cracking the CAT easily.