Thread: How to Crack CAT without Coaching Classes

How to Crack CAT without Coaching Classes

I know that this is something silly, but then also I have gone through all the forums and never found this kind of a thread through which someone will be able to get to know how will they be able to crack the CAT exams without taking coaching from any classes as such. I think that there are some students who can’t afford to get enroll in such coaching classes where it becomes too difficult to pay a mammoth fees for the admissions. So can someone highlight what should we do if we don’t want to take up coaching classes.

Re: How to Crack CAT without Coaching Classes

Hey dude first of all you will have remove one doubt from your mind that you will only get good marks in the CAT if you choose the best institutions for getting the assistance. There is no such thing that you will only pass the exams if you have a good teaching professor that can guide you. One thing that you must have to understand and must employ that if you think that you want to get into the MBA than you will have to do whatever it takes to get itself enroll in the MBA. You should have the dedications and courage that you can do anything no matter how tuff it is actually to get it done. So please don’t worry and just start getting the base right and strong.

Hey dear its really good that you have posted in this forum and I would also say that nothing can be impossible to achieve if you try to do it with allot of spirit and dedications. No matter whatever exam you try to give you can certainly crack it if you can get everything well planned. My first advice is to develop a plan so as to what you want to do on this day and that day and make it a point to stick to that plan. Only when you follow some routine it will help you to get ready for the MBA CAT before hand.

The very first thing that you should do is that you must look to get everything that is every matter and the notes of the CAT way before and than make it a routine so as to sit with the notes to study for at least four hour a day. No matter at what time you sit, how much break you take, but develop a routine that you want to study whatever thing that is in front of you for four hours a day. This will help you in the future as well, if you develop this kind of a attitude through which you will be able to sit for more hours for study.

Dude even if you take admissions in medium graded coaching classes it will not matter you so much as it all depends upon how much you work after you have got the coaching from the professor. They will be able to only guide you so as to do this and that but it is actually you that will have to perform and evaluate the plan. So if you are that much of a fear that you will not be able to cope up without the coaching the classes so you can even take admissions in some average classes as even getting to learn 50% from there will actually work for you.

Hey what I think that it is much better not to take any sort of coaching classes as it just frustrates students by sitting in the long hours for completing the work, also by looking so many other peoples working actually depresses you as well. The best thing that I would suggest you is that you should study by yourself and after that when the exams are about to start, you must take admissions for just solving the question papers as I think that will surely going to help in cracking the CAT easily.