Thread: Will work experience for taking coaching classes considered?

Will work experience for taking coaching classes considered?

Hey guys I had completed my graduation in Bcom in the year 2008 and since then I am working in a coaching classes as a full time professor. I had taken up this filed as I would always love to do teaching kind of a job, but now that I would want to change my field that is I would now want to work for a good repudiated company, so I would want to know that will the tow year experience of working in a coaching class will be considered or not. Can someone please suggest some information.

Re: Will work experience for taking coaching classes considered?

Dude since you have been working as a Full Time professor over that institute so chances are most likely there that the work experience will be counted. As a matter a fact it would be great if you look for a job that is equivalent to the one that you have been reaching for all these years, since you are teaching for that subject for two years now so you will have all the details of the same and passing the interview will certainly not a tedious job for you, so what I feel that you will surely going to get benefit from it.

Yes dude why not, there are many of my office colleagues that are having their pat experience in working as a full time professor in their respective institute, what I think that taking teaching as a carrier really helps you in the future. They are ones who are enjoying much higher post than me because they have got as right kind of knowledge for the same. So you really look for a job that you have good knowledge about it, so I don’t think so that there could be any problem with it.

Education is one such thing that will going to be continued for futures to come with much more enthusiasm as it has come to know that as the number of peoples are increasing and as the job pots are decreasing so it really becomes difficult to get a good job even if we have got the right talent. Now if you have got the knowledge of what is required to do than there is no thing in this world that is going to stop you from doing it, so what I think that don’t worry about anything just go and give your best shot.

Hey buddy, got to someone with a similar sort of thinking, I was also one of the very few that had completed my graduation in IT and was taking up teaching as my profession for the future, but latter on I got bored with it and would certainly wanted to take something different. But I had doubt whether I would get or not since all these years I was just a professor, but when I went to an interview the HR was amazed with the kind of answers that I had given to the questions, so it is not about what you are doing it is about what you have.

Hey you should certainly look to do something that interests you allot, just looking for giving up the teaching profession which you have been doing all these years and looking for a job just because you are forced to do it makes no sense at all. So what I always feel that if you really like something than you must just stick to it, you will notice the effects after some years have been passed.

Being a professor is a very noble job so most companies will certainly give enough credit on it.