Thread: CAT 2010 results leak?

CAT 2010 results leak?

Hello friends I was one of the candidate to have given the CAT in the year 2010 and have come to know that there are almost 40 to 50 candidates that have got the results of the exam much before the results were about to get declared. They have almost got their results two week before and that is why what I think that there is a corruption that is going along with the results or it that there is some kind of security problem with the systems that they have used to store the results, so can someone highlight what exactly is going on with the CAT.

Re: CAT 2010 results leak?

Hey I think the ones that have already got the results much before the results were about to get declared were the ones that might have got their influence with the CAT authorities that have been looking behind all the exams structure and the checking as well as those who have got each and every details about the MBA CAT exams that have been conducted. So if anyone can request them to get their results in favor of money so they will certainly do for them.

I also think that there is certainly some kind of a corruption that is going along with the CAT structure as there are candidates that have been getting the results of their examination much before the official date. I think that this kind of corruption is going along with not just in terms of MBA CAT but also in all streams where there are people who can do anything that they want in favor for money. Even in Mumbai University there are certainly some kind of a corruption going around where students gets accessed to the question papers much before the exams.

A related event have occurred in CAT 2006. Back then, a number of elegant people had properly guessed one day before the official results date that the results link would be some what different than what was actually all these years. With the CAT 2010 authority have even denying the fact that there are some kind of a operational problem with the security of the system. Given to facilitate other information in the scorecard, the photograph, test date, mailing address — are all accurate, chances are that the percentiles are the authentic ones too. So I fear that anyone can broke into the system and can modify certain numbers which can make or break any carrier.

This is what I have got to know from so many website that hosted the results for the MBA CAT that it has been developed, and is hired by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and is preserved by a third party vendor. Since the website is maintained by the third party so what I think that the website is sure going to get exposed to various number of peoples and then they can misuse the same information, so what I think that there are chances that the some of the peoples might have been providing the information about the marks to the students before hand.

This is certainly shameful and should be stopped immediately, what I think that if people are supposed to get access to the marks and the percentage then they can also make some modifications in the marks, so this will make or break any one carrier for good. This is absolutely against the integrity of the website as well along with the educational society. They should and must take the actions to stop these as soon as possible.