Thread: What is CCNA?

jonnitwo Guest

What is CCNA?

What is CCNA? From where I can learn.

Please guide me the best institution that is teaching CCNA in the world. Any online tutorial or site where I can get online material. I am not familiar with this program nor i have any idea.

I am waiting for your response because i want to start it immediately.

Re: What is CCNA?

Well, CCNA actually stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate that is a certification issued by Cisco Systems to persons who have rendered satisfactory for examination on network infrastructure and Internet . It is oriented to professionals working networking equipment. Another way to achieve CCNA certification is through an official course of Cisco with the same name, offered in the Cisco networking academies around the world, divided into four modules, and lasts about two years.

Buy the Cisco Press books ccna1 and 2. Study them hard, take the practice exams til you know them. Then sit for the real exams.

chinnas Guest

Its Nothing but Cisco Certified Network Associate, you can learn more from w3schools

jeerypiker Guest

CCNA certification program is to improve the skills of professionals in the home and small office networking segment. It is a popular certification in computer networking developed by Cisco Systems. It is a very efficient way of transporting data. Frame Relay is a packet switching technology, as is X.25, and both of these protocols are highly efficient.

baronfisher Guest

CCNA is Certified Network Associate.Essentially associate your network, and is related to the basic networking concepts and how to configure and deploy devices cisco at a basic level.

amitaraja Guest

Cisco Certified Network Associate.........in CCNA u will learn wireless networking