Thread: IS there any valuable B tech distance course?

star IS there any valuable B tech distance course?

Hi mates.Does anyone know about B.tech distance course in any computer related disciple..I have completed 3 year diploma in computers.

If anyone know please provide the details.

Re: IS there any valuable B tech distance course?

Everyone has their personal experience so in my opinion there is not much sense in doing B. Tech by distance learning as it unless you are involved in regular course you will not be able to do justice with lab work as also concepts will not be clear by theory unless some one explain in class. If you just want a B. Tech then you can go ahead with it as AMIE do not give B.Tech degree instead institute offer diploma which is considered eqv to B.Tech/ B.E.

Quote Originally Posted by educated View Post
    Everyone has their personal experience so in my opinion there is not much sense in doing B. Tech by distance learning as it unless you are involved in regular course you will not be able to do justice with lab work as also concepts will not be clear by theory unless some one explain in class. If you just want a B. Tech then you can go ahead with it as AMIE do not give B.Tech degree instead institute offer diploma which is considered eqv to B.Tech/ B.E.
    So no Btech in distance.Ok but is there any Bsc in diastance?

There are several institutes which offer B.Sc distance learning degree programs for the students to join. Eligibility for B.Sc Distance Learning Degree Programs In addition to the distance learning institutions, undergraduate distance programs are also offered by a number of other institutions. Candidates seeking admission to the B.Sc distance learning degree programs should have passed their 12th standard or equivalent examination in science stream. The required marks for admission however, vary from one institution to the other.

I browsed some sites for you and find a related site. i hope you will get help there.
    Last edited by Kunal; 04-01-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: External linking is not allowed

riyored Guest

ya DLA IS THE BETTER