Thread: What is global outsourcing?

What is global outsourcing?

I am management student doing M.B.A. in marketing . I need information about global outsourcing. I need to do project, so i have selected this topic for project because this is the issue which is very famous in the world and its booming every where so fast, but I don’t have any data or detailed idea about this. I don’t know what happen in this exactly and how and why ? I would like to know feature and advantages of this for our young generation .

Re: What is global outsourcing?

The main aim of global outsourcing is to increase growth of entire world by helping each other countries.In this out sourcing, IT companies are leading every where they are getting more benefit by global outsourcing .In 2010 it seems that by the survey, 85% of businesses covers by the telecom and information technology sectors. Out sourcing is basically back office functions, processes, research and development. Its also called a macro-business which is used to increase or globalized our business in 21st century.

As you said you have to make project on this topic, then I would like to say that choose one country which is leading in global outsourcing . such as United States of America who out sources its business in countries such as India and china which is hub of out sourcing.Now days out sourcing is booming very fast and the main reason behind that is despite the difficulties , prices, wages and profit a great profit in strongly competitive world .Also off-shoring Is one of the way to achieved great benefit in mainstream business .

The main reason behind the improvement and the growth of global outsourcing is the variety of each country between economical, cultural, IT infrastructure, geographical .The main aim of the companies is that to provide the service which is most flexible to customer even they are in available in them country or in another country. By using this every service taker gets better service and more option available in market .Then companies will not take any lose even in recession time in any country.

I would like to suggest you to do project on taking one of the leading company available in now day .From my side i have search on internet and found that some ranking that china is on 1st rank in out sourcing , India is on 2nd and U.S.A. is on 3rd. so you can choose any on of them.I would also suggest you to take a company which is providing service in information technology sector or telecommunication industry .Because as per survey this both sector are booming by using global out sourcing .

i am daily reader of news paper and as per my knowledge there are lots of benefits are generating by global outsourcing . I will give you some main benefits of this.Standard of living of all types of countries is getting improve.It makes our relation healthy with other countries by helping each other, new jobs are generating in all sectors so every one can get employed by global out sourcing ,it developed country in all way and keep away from recessions. Even small companies can do there businesses globally .